Market Your Brand with Purpose
Monthly Education & Support Meetups
For Farm & Art Market Popups/Small Businesses
Join our Pilot Program starting October 14!
- Are you exhausted by your marketing & social media?
- Do you need a place to start and a plan to follow?
- How about support to brainstorm and collaborate?
If you answer YES to any of those, this group is for you!
This monthly education & support group provides a place and time to learn, make a plan, and get your social media marketing done.
We will have some education/training on concepts, practical tools to use to make a branding/marketing plan and schedule social media, and work time to take ACTION on the ideas you learn.
** APPLY HERE **
More details below -- time, place, schedule.
While many concepts will start fairly basic, you need a Facebook page and an understanding of how to make posts, and preferably the same for Instagram. Feel free to ask if you have questions about this. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3-month pilot program includes
- Monthly group meetups
- Marketing concepts & tools training
- Social media coaching in meetup work time
- Group brainstorming and collaboration
- Private Facebook group for pre-/post-meetup questions and sharing ideas
Meetup dates & topics
Topics for the education section of the meetup may be modified as the group provides feedback.
Monday, October 14
Branding plan & social media schedule
Facebook & Instagram scheduling
Monday, November 4
Review & discuss branding plans
Using Stories & Insights/measuring success
Monday, December 2
Review social media schedules
Using Messenger/Auto-responses/Chat bots
Thomas Grey Interiors, 121 N. Mead Suite 107
Feel free to bring your dinner with you. The meetup will generally follow this schedule:
- 5:30-6 Brief presentation: marketing concepts & tools
- 6-6:30 Work on the tools given above & brainstorm with the group
- 6:30-7:30 Open work time & coaching to create your marketing/branding plan, schedule your next month of social media posts, etc.
- $40/month OR
- $100 for all 3 months prepaid package price
** APPLY HERE **
Email Katy for more info email@example.com.
If we haven't met yet, hello! I'm Katy Munden Penner, founder of Alegria Fair Trade and Alegria Content & Marketing. I hold a Bachelor's in Communications and have worked with a variety of marketing & social media clients in my consulting business.
My goal is to empower you to tell your own story and invite your customers to join you in it. I also hope to inspire further teamwork and collaboration between local Wichita farm & art market vendors.
For a few examples of branding and social media I have worked on, feel free to check out my Alegria Fair Trade social media (link icons below) and/or some of my portfolio.